View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 08:05 AM   #12
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouversMom View Post
I have yet to find the perfect harness, but we have not tried Puppia yet. Right now, we have some very fashionable, but not too practical harnesses by Bessie and Barney. They slide over their heads, and they really do not like that because no matter how gentle, their eyes are always pulled back. Both of them run from me when I get out the harnesses, so I know that's not a good sign

We might be trying Puppia next. DH is just upset that we spent a bit of money on these harnesses, and the pups hate them The only thing with Puppia (from what I've seen) is that their colors are pretty simple and they don't have lots of cool designs to choose from.

I am excited to see all the pups wearing Puppia
They look kind of similar to Puppia... they have some designs for Puppia but I prefer the simple ones anyways! lol.
PuppiaUs.Com !!!
There's some. I always find them on ebay though, they're cheaper I think like $17.

Jackson runs from me with the step-in harnesses because they always take me so long to get on him, LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovespandp View Post
Buddy Belt Fancy Edition Leather Dog Harness

Buddy Belts are a harness, made out of leather. They are known for not pulling or matting up the hair. I love them, When Peanut is in his all day I can tell he is comfortable. Also the more he wears it the leather kind of forms to his body.. I got mine at a local pet store, you can get them online or try to search for a pet store that carries them where you live.

Oh also it doesnt go around the neck, which is really important. One time I was walking pnut and i had to pick him up real fast, I picked him up by his harness and I know he wasnt hurt bc the belt goes on his chest!
I really love the look of the Buddy Belts! Alot! I tried the 'Choke Free' harness because it was similar to Buddy Belt (leather, step in, looked similar-ish) and I didn't like it I ended up returning it. It looked cool... it just didn't seem like it was that comfy on Jackson? When he was laying down, etc. Maybe if I had gotten one size bigger (those aren't really adjustable). I can't get myself to spend the money on the Buddy Belt because Jackson has, like, an 18" girth, and the bigger the girth, the more expensive... haha! and I'm constantly taking it on/off to go outside on leash, and it seems like putting the belt part on would take longer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSilver View Post
The XSmall does not. I tried their version that has snaps on both the neck and the body, but the smallest size was still way too big on him.
Really? Bandit, is about 4lbs and he wears the "Rite Fit" Puppia, where it's adjustable in the shoulders. I'll find a picture of him in it.

PS - the camo harness is also Puppia and my uncle threw it away by accident, LOL. So he's the one who bought me the navy blue in return for the thrown away camo one.
Attached Thumbnails
Let's show off those Puppia harnesses!-img_3972.jpg   Let's show off those Puppia harnesses!-img_3943.jpg  

Last edited by Britster; 01-07-2011 at 08:07 AM.
Britster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!