Thread: ugh
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 02:57 AM   #1
NickRodriguez
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default ugh

So i posted this earlier and i guess it didnt go through so ima do it again lol.

Oh kay so i have been looking to buy a yorkie for a minute now. I came across a yorkie breeders website (im not going to give out her information) but anyways from reading the website, and all the general information she gives i decided to email her. So i did. I informed her on how i was looking to buy a yorkie. She informed me about herself and breeding experience. Let me know when new litters was due and what puppies were available at that moment........ So trying to make along story short. I have decided to buy a Yorkie which was born about a week and a half ago. (Obviously not getting it until late February) but plan on making my deposit later today.... Here is what i know and this is what information i was given. let me know what you think????

1. She will be sending me personalized pictures of the puppy every Monday until she is 10 weeks old.
2. The puppy will be registered, current on all her shots, comes with a health guarantee, a puppy package is included (some food, blanket, etc)
3. Shipping is available, but i only live a couple of hours away so ill be picking up the puppy. When i do she is going to let me meet the puppies parents, and see where her dogs/puppies are kept.
4. The only pre- payment that will be made is for the small amount of $100.00 (just to verify that i am buying the puppy) the remaining amount will be payed when i pick up the puppy.
5. She comes with references, but can you really trust personal references?
6. She has been very helpful and informative on caring for the puppy after we bring her home.
7. I also have her email, home address, and personal phone number.

------ Im sure theres more that i should be saying but all together i just get a very trustful, loyal type of dog breeder vibe. However since i am buying from a person i dont know, and with as many people out there not to be trusted. I thought i would just get everbodies opinion!!!!!!! THANK YOU
NickRodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!