View Single Post
Old 12-18-2005, 02:13 PM   #5
bravodarling
Senior Yorkie Talker

Talking Hi Mommy To Be

Organic raw foods are great if talking vegs or fruits. But beware of raw meats Organic or not as modern day ways of slaughter is much different than 100 years ago. With a much higher risk of ecoli getting into meat or selminila. Cook your meat and use organic meat beef hamburger or buffalo hamburger mix a cup of water in it and make a squichy soup it will cook down to the consistancy of wet dog food and they love it. Poohs are very healthy and so are my little doggies
Don't use chicken or turkey, pork, they will cause the bloody poohs and can be trouble.
Celery is hard to digest and eggs are out unless you have a chicken that feeds on open range and you collected the eggs yourself.
Carrots, purple cabbage, potatoes with a tiny bit of seasalt are fine if you slice them into slivers my dogs love them and they think its yummy cookies and they are full of vitamins.
I am a Organic Food eater and my dogs eat Organic everything raw but the meat. The flax and olive are good for them i would be careful with the Vita C and E oil i dont know what amount is needed if your feeding raw Organic diet your babies should not need extra C or E i would think but i really don't know so i wish you the best. Great you are feeding a Healthy Diet for your baby!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BuffaloYummy.jpg (83.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg ItsMine.jpg (15.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg D2.jpg (73.2 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (68.0 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by bravodarling; 12-18-2005 at 02:17 PM.
bravodarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!