View Single Post
Old 12-18-2005, 01:13 PM   #7
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofreese
Hi Shana:

I have PMd you here and emailed on your site.. sorry I have sent so many messages. I love your site and wanted to know more about the sizing. I normally have Reese with me to try things on, so I do not make mistakes in fit. She is usually between a 12 and 14. When you state your chest sizing for the hoodie, should I measure her around her chest or her body from neck to tail? I am sorry but as I said, I never needed to pay attention to size since I get her clothes while she is with me. Thank you. It is a fun site and your babies are all beautiful.

You want to measure the circumferance of the biggest part of your doggies chest(usually right behind the front legs). This will give you the chest/or waist measurements. For my website, Length measurements is the length of thier back(do not include tail). Unfortunately since I have many items on my website from many different companies they all use different size charts so the sizes vary. This page shows my sizes for the items I personally handmake: http://tinkerbellscloset.com/page_50.asp

The most important measurement needed for the items I have listed above is the chest measurement. So if you measure your yorkie and their chest is between 10-13 the size small should fit and if they are between 13-16 inches the medium should fit.

Hope that helps
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!