View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 09:29 AM   #10
RachelandSadie
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael x View Post
WOW.
That is such a beautiful picture, and so special that Linda took the time to draw it for you. It is absoloutly gorgeous.
Im so pleased that the last GE had such a happy ending, when I realised that something had gone wrong I was so upset for you. But everyone pulled together to make sure Sadie wasn't left out which I think is wonderful.
I have seen a lot of posts lately about how YT has 'changed' or that there are meanies on the board and whatever... but for all of those people who think YT is not a nice place to be, all I can say is take a look at this. Because THIS is what YT is about, a loving community who care for each other, and although I have never met any of you in real life I would consider you friends and I for one am very happy to be a part of the YT community.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. As a person who is new in a community and not making friends that understand or enjoy the things that I do, this has been the best thing for me. I have friends that i love and trust and can talk about ANYTHING and i mean ANYTHING with. YT is the best place and becoming more and more a home to me. Thanks so much to everyone for all they do!

Rachel I hope either you and Sadie, or you and Bentley are taking part in the next GE?
I wholeheartedly agree with you. As a person who is new in a community and not making friends that understand or enjoy the things that I do, this has been the best thing for me. I have friends that i love and trust and can talk about ANYTHING and i mean ANYTHING with. YT is the best place and becoming more and more a home to me. Thanks so much to everyone for all they do!
RachelandSadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!