View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 08:41 AM   #4
Beamers Mom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Your YorkieTalk username - Beamers Mom

Your Yorkie's Name - Beamer

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl - Boy

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - 2 years 6 months

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, and Chest Size) - 5 lbs, length 10 inches and girth 12 inches

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - He doesn't wear clothes, but he loves Bowbiz bows with the alligator clips - 5/8 inch bows

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - squeaky toys, loves Caesar brand treats, SugarMammas home made treats, and he absolutely loves the cookies from Honey's Bakery in Arkansas

Yorkie's favorite colors - Red, Orange, Green, Blue

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) Yes - the last two

If you have participated in any of the past two Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? (If you participated in one of the last two Gift Exchanges and have the same address, you do not need to PM admin with your address. ALL OTHER MEMBERS, please PM admin with your name and address for the GE after you sign up) - Address still same

Links to YorkieTalk threads with pictures of your Yorkie or a link to you YorkieTalk Photo Gallery (so your Buddy can see who they are giving to) -

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/alb...?albumid=10680

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - Beamer will be thrilled with whatever he gets.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!