View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 06:18 AM   #7
jennzy
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
Yeah, they do, don't they? Please do not buy from a website, or from pictures only. Just because someone has some pictures of beautiful dogs, it doesn't mean that they are an ethical breeder. Look for the things you want in a breeder. How long have they been breeding, why are they breeding, are they breeding to the approved standard of the breed? Learn for yourself, how breeding dogs are kept, don't take their word for it, go see the breeder in person. While there are many good breeders in other countries, some countries have no standards for kennel conditions, and while the United states is not great in this area either, some countries may even be worse. I'm not saying anything about either breeders specifically, just don't gather all your information through the website.

Nancy,
don't worry i never rush into things like this. i have made an hour trek to visit her and all of her dogs. She isn't a backyard breeder nor a puppy mill! she shows dogs and her dogs win a lot of Korean champions. Ive also seen her compete at a dog show.
jennzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!