View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 11:50 AM   #12
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
DH is taking Gracie with him to Petsmart today because Adie gets to go with me to a lot of different places. He thinks Gracie feels left out and it hurts her feelings. Well.......

He just called me and asked which harness is hers and I got this picture of them in my mind that makes me laugh.

Gracie is all of 5 lbs. Her Puppia harness is pink and white plaid with a matching pink leash. DH is a hefty 200lb biker-type dude. He wears his Harley coat and a bandana most of the time when he goes out by himself.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at Petsmart and watch the reaction people have to the big macho guy dressed im black walking a little fufu dog around the store! LOL.

But seriously, isn't he great! He isn't the least bit shy about letting people know how he feels about these little ones and doesn't care what people think about him and his little girl. And she IS his little girl. She is totally in love with the guy! LOL
Smiling at the picture in my mind's eye! Gotta love a confident man who knows loving a fufu dog like ours does nothing to diminish his masculinity! I have some touching memories of my DH loving on his pups -- and no matter who they were bought for, they all became his once they came through the door. Here's to the REAL men who love dogs of all sizes.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!