View Single Post
Old 12-18-2005, 08:41 AM   #1
d4nimal
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Saucy Little Turd

Everytime I try and clip Yoshi's nails, he ends up snarling and really trying to bite me. Full on snarling growling and then lunging with all the force he has in his mouth. When he didn't have all his teeth, I just sort of ignored it and sternly told him no, but he has all his teeth now and his jaw is stronger. He drew blood on both my hands, and it took all I had not to full on scream at him. I very sternly told him no! in my meanest not-screaming voice, flipped him onto his back, and held him there. But the snarling keeps comin back everytime I try and do something like clip his nails or something else he really really doesn't want to do. I feel like I'm turning him into a fear biter, because that's exactly what he looked like he was doing. I really don't know what to do about it, because the thought of him turning from an annoying chewer into an actual aggressive biter when he is uncomfortable is really worrying me. What should I do?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!