View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 08:34 AM   #1
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Confused no appetite in morning??

Hello Guys!!

I was wondering if some of your babies have no appetite in the morning, sometimes like this morning I had to hand feed Peanut, He isn’t sick or anything just not hungry. I feed him in the morning, and then again around 5pm. Its very odd because you would think he would be hungry knowing the last time he ate was at 5pm the night before.. Sometimes in the morning he is VERY LAZY, and wont even crawl out of his bed… I don’t know what it is lol. He does this every once in a while, and I will have to hand feed him. He gets locked in his pack n play all day till I get home from work so I hate to leave him knowing he didn’t eat his breakfast.. I feed him yummy stuff too, he gets some Acana dry food, little boiled chicken pieces mixed in, tiny bit of wet food, and a splash of cottage cheese. So I know its not the “food”.. He eats good at Dinner time..

Is anyone else’s baby crazy like Pnut?

You know what I just thought of, I was just on vacation and he ate his breakfast every morning, now I am back at work. Maybe he has some separation issues??

Last edited by lovespandp; 01-04-2011 at 08:36 AM.
lovespandp is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!