View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 02:39 PM   #9
Vera
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlDebra View Post
A few years ago, SAMs Club of all places, was selling 2-packs of these micro-bead pillows. They too, were the really good ones. Some of the department stores have sold knock-offs but they are not near as comfortable. I had given one to my son and now he HAS to have one of these pillows to sleep -- even took one to college with him! (This has been for like 5 years now!) I wish they sold slipcovers of the same material (he doesn't like putting them in a pillow slip as he likes the cover too!) because they do have to replaced frequently. Fun to read of another micro-bead pillow addict! I did not know they made dog beds with this -- will check them out!

Haha -- ask and ye shall receive -- the snoozetime.com site does sell them with covers! They say theirs are also machine wshable! I did not know that. I have even hand washed it with a damp cloth, careful to not soak the insides, as I thought that would ruin it.

I've been looking for them for sometime. Went to Brookstone because that's where my daughter purchase 2 FOM pillows but they told us they were discontinued. Anyway she bought them for her and her boyfriend but our doggies took over them. haha
Thanks for the info going to check out snoozetime.com
Vera is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!