View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 06:46 PM   #13
lexipoo
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby&Seymour View Post
We already have the Luxury Lookout II Medium (oversized) one now. Both Shelby & Seymour ride in it. The Luxury ones are totally microfiber and also have a microfiber covered pillow - not the fleece. I think it is probably cooler in the summer. There is a I & a II... I does not have a drawer underneath & II does have a drawer. There are different sizes: console, a small, a medium (oversized), and a Large-My Buddy. Shelby & Seymour are both about 8 pounds and fit in the Medium oversized together.... (of course I have 3 now, so plan on getting a small size in addition to the one I already have).

I agree, the website is confusing.... but I have done my homework and hope the info helps! Hugs!
Thanks your post help alot...I guess Lexi would need the small right? She weighs around 5 lbs. So I need to look for the Luxury one in small? I think the microfiber will be much better here in florida...thanks much I really appreciate it...don't think I need the drawer. You can still put it in the front seat between the two of you (people) with the seat belt? Lexi would hate to be in the back without us...hugs
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!