View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 09:06 PM   #1
brendarash
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default All 6 of my babies are itching. What could it be?

About a month or so ago I saw a flea on 3 of 6 of my babies. I noticed itching at that time. I treated them with the flea treatment Frontline plus.
I used comfortis on all of them. About 2 weeks later, Jackie was still itching, and I did see a flea on her, so I gave her a capstar.I gave them all 6 a bath once a week as well as I treated the house and yard . Now, it has been about 2 or 3 weeks with out any fleas that I can see. I use a flea comb on them all 2 or 3 times a day. I have not seen any fleas at all. But, all 6 are still itching all of the time. I bathe them with flea shampoo and use a flea comb. I do not know what to do. I do not see any dry skin or mites.I got oatmeal shampoo the other day and gave them a bath with it. I have not changed there food, until today. I had been using Eukanuba but I changed them to Blue, chicken for small breed. I am tryng everything I know, I am going to have to take them to the vet on Monday, if I can not figure this out. I have given them benadryl, it does not help either. If you rub Sadie's back her little leg just kick. Does any one have any ideas that I can try? I feel so sorry for them. Thank you so much.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!