View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 04:56 PM   #1
Donnainohio63
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Scare of the day

It seems my babies are just trying me every day in every way. First they both get sick, today they both got out, my fault, I opened the door to get my camera and the screen door was not shut as I thought it was and they were gone. I ran after them, calling them, but to no avail. DH got the car and by the time he got to them they were almost to the busy intersection at the end of the street. He asked Sadie if she wanted to go for a ride and she jumped right in but Scooter was having no part of it so DH stopped the car in the middle of the road to block traffic and helped me get Scooter. When we got home I put them in their x-pen and told them how bad they were. Scooter knew but Sadie did not understand. Now please just picture me, 47 years old, out of breath, having and asthma attack and running down the road yelling Scooter, Sadie want a treat, I was so scared that I was going to lose another one so I just said,,,,God I can not lose another one please help me get these babies and it wasnt two minutes later that we had both of them. I thank God for this. He answered my prayer. I do not understand them door darting, they have not done it in so long and now all of a sudden here we go again. Back to the training.

My babies are spoiled

RIP Sophie Lynn Mommy loves and misses you
Donnainohio63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!