Thread: Clearance!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 04:37 PM   #1
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Clearance!!!!!

Hi I have some items in stock that are discoutinued so I am offering them Yorkie Talkers only for a special price

The santa angel coat & regular santa coat retails for $28 + shipping but I am offering it for $18 with priority mail shipping included in that price (so you should have it by christmas). I have size small and size medium in the santa angel and only mediums in the regular santa coat(pictured in the next post). They really are cuter than you see inthe picture. I will post a pictue of chloe and tink wearing theirs later

The other items retail for $24.99 + shipping but I am asking $18 each and that will also include priority shipping(shipping cost is $3.85 so I am just asking $14.15 for the outfits). Because the post office can sometimes lose items this time of year I will only priority mail my orders so I cant go any lower on the shipping price.
I only have size small left in the other items.

If you order and pay by monday I will ship the items monday and you should get it before christmas(within the US only)

Small fits 9-12 inch chest
Medium fits 13-16 inch chest

I have LOTS of new hoodies and other items that I just got in so check out my website: www.tinkerbellscloset.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg greenrace.jpg (111.5 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg redrace.jpg (126.3 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg plaidpreppyzz.jpg (41.9 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg 20050428065341b.jpg (18.3 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by Shanatink; 12-17-2005 at 04:42 PM.
Shanatink is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!