View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 11:21 AM   #1
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default QUOTE Button Not Working

Anyone having trouble with their QUOTE (Reply with Quote) button? When I reply, I usually like to quote the post I am referring to, so it is clear where my comments are directed. Starting yesterday, I have had trouble with the QUOTE button not putting a quote on my reply screen.

In one instance, I tried quoting a particular post, and a different one showed up at the top of my reply screen. Anyone else having trouble with this or is it just me. I am the only one that winds up with "home made" quotes at the top of their posts, so I am thinking this may be isolated to my screen name files.

Had another instance of my whole thread disappearing when I know it did not break any TOS, or published YT Rule/Guideline. Probably that poof gremlin ... sure would like to have the QUOTE back tho.

Wonder what could have caused just my QUOTE feature to go away....Thinking.....thinking......AN IDEA! Yes, I think I know a possible cause. Maybe a MODERATOR could help put things back in order in my Member files so I can use the QUOTE feature again?????? Pls & tks!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!