View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 10:39 PM   #7
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjdmom View Post
wow! do you have all the products? Wondering what other products you've tried and why you like this better. Just trying to justify my addiction.....
I have many IOD products and I do like them a lot.

I have tried CC #1 all Systems, Biogroom Oatmeal Shampoo and Biogroom Silk Conditioner, IOD, Green apple shampoo and conditioner, along with PEK and their oil. Plush Puppy products Yorkie Splash and Shine

Both IOD and ISB are great shampoos. Very good cleaning and easy rinse out of shampoo. IOD #51 conditioner is very heavy duty one, great for a dry coat or in winter time if you have a pup that loves to sleep over heat vents Otherwise I always dilute conditioner. It is a great conditioner for floating the hair in when you do a conditioning wash. I have many of the IOD conditioning sprays and the leave in conditioner which I use to wrap Razz in. Love the product b;ut is pricey! I have found the leave in conditioner seems to prevent wrap arounds. Oh I do like to mix with a mixer the conditioner in the water if I am floating the coat in the conditioner.

I still use the Biogroom silk conditioner a much lighter weight conditioner which leaves a wonderful smell and finish to the coat.

I like the product Drape which I use as a final conditioner in between shows.

I admit I'm a bit of a product nut. I'm always experimenting to find the just right mix for my dogs.

Plush Puppy shampoo I use on face, it is very good to remove the gritties you get in moustaches, and is gentle on eyes.

I like Laser Lites shampoo for my blackies, but it is \I've found a little too strong for my Yorkie, even diluted. It's make up doesnt' seem to add anything to the pure silk coat, but on our double coated breed it is amazing.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!