Thread: Wanted to Ask
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 03:41 PM   #10
caw
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlshAngel985 View Post
I agree that no one should ignore the basics. I suspect that these types of breeders don't bother with vetting their own dogs.

I also think that the return policy breeders have is bogus. We're not talking about a jacket, or a clock radio, we're talking about cute fluffy puppies. I would think it's safe to assume that the large majority of people fall in love instantly with their puppies and will do anything and everything to get them better. Greeders know this and know that people aren't as heartless as they are. The buyers keep their sick dog, and the greeders keep their precious money. How many go after the greeders for help with vet bills? I think that number is small as well. It's a win win for the greeders in that case. They are no longer financially responsible for a sick dog, and they even profit from the poor pup.
EXACTLY.....that's why I will NEVER pay these huge prices from ANY breeder. I don't care how long the "health guarantee is for" and I don't care how wonderful they are either. These high prices they want you to pay will basically pay for a second puppy EASY. If not for three or even four "replacements".....if your like most dog lovers, you "instantly" upon buying a puppy, feel, along with love, a strong since of responsibility for the little life you've chosen to take home as "yours forever" After all, you're the one stuck at the vets office looking like a loser if you don't do something to save it.................and they ALL know that. Yeah, I'm looking at it strickly from a paying customers viewpoint....but..I'm the buyer and I'd rather pay for "one puppy at a time" and cross my fingers. I've done that all these years and I haven't had a sick dog yet. Lucky? I don't think so. Dog breeders have their agenda...and I have mine. There ARE no guarantees....no matter WHO you buy your dog from.....not health, weight, appearance.....guesstimations are really all you get.....especially with yorkies.
caw is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!