View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 02:35 PM   #9
mamateddybear
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie07 View Post
Are you kidding?? You let your PUPPY get pregnant? How could you?

hmmmmmmmmmm wow why do you have to be rude about it I have never even had a female puppy before so I am very new to this when I had her in for her last set of shots I specifically asked if this would be ok my vet cares for both of my yorkies and my setter he has been a vet for a long time and he is well known as the best vet in this area if he would have told me this then I would have had her spayed for sure I will take all of your criticizm and I am heading for the vet with her first thing monday morning the appointment has already been made I have to say that I am very upset and I am considering taking this all to the developer of YT there was absolutely no reason what so ever for you to be so rude to me I was here for advice and help not to be treated rudely I have a few friends in facebook that had mentioned coming here for advice I will not be telling them not to YOU specifically are the reason I am very very upset I love my babies very much and for you to even assume that I don't is very wrong I am as I said not done with this matter HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME IN SUCH A MANNER
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!