View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 11:16 AM   #1
mamateddybear
BANNED!

Default my baby girl peed on DH

while just relaxing watching television a couple weeks ago my little tuffie girl peed on my hubby twice in the same night my vet had told me she would be in season for the first time around christmas time so I think that is why she did it but I wanted to see if anyone could confirm that for me since we now think she may be pregnant she has many of the symptons swollen vulva she has been cleaning herself alot and also letting our little guy moochie and she does the strangest thing while playing with moochie (yorkie) and boone (houdini Lewellen setter) if things get to be a little rough she stops and lays on her back and boone snifs them moves on and moochie steps in and does some cleaning for her now that we think she may be pregnant I am thinking this may be her way of saying hey easy fellas im preggy well anyway I also wanted to say she was taken from her mother far too soon our little moochie was 8 weeks 4 days old when we brought him home and i thought our tuffie was 8 weeks after getting her home and upon looking over her paper work I discovered she was only 7 weeks old well I was already in love so I didn't take her back since we got her she has always growled when we go to pick her up at first it was cute and funny since she was so tiny but it did get a bit worse but then we took custody of out 9 year old grandaughter just before christmas and she just picks tuffie up if she likes it or not (LOL) and now tuffie doesn't do it as much so anyone having the aggression problem get a 9 year old (just kidding)more symptoms are her tits (is that what they are called) are more prominent our grandaughter mentioned them last night and it is hard to explain they aren't swollen with milk or anything but just easier to feel and see ok well I think I have rambled enough if anyone can tell me if the peeing incident was due to her being in estra or not thank you for reading

Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!