View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 05:59 PM   #11
brendarash
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyGirl Rosie View Post
The one in my area was adopted today!! I also hope she went to a good home. I am like you, I need to stay off the websites too!
I hope she was adopted to a fantastic home. I say I need to stay off these websites, but I have been on looking the whole time. I figure if I can save one that is better than none. I also look on craigslist. But some of those people are nuts. They want to get rid of there poor baby ,that they have had for years, because the boy friend does not like it ,or they want to move in with a friend ect, then want to charge $500 because that is what they paid. NOT. I tell them I will pay you $50.00 and the peace of mind, knowing that your baby will be placed in a nice home. They want the money.And I will not go there. Good luck on your your mission as well. Thanks for trying to save these babies in your part of the U.S.

Last edited by brendarash; 12-30-2010 at 06:03 PM. Reason: I hit the botton 2 times sorry
brendarash is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!