View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 05:48 PM   #10
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendarash View Post
I hope she was adopted to a fantastic home. I say I need to stay off these websites, but I have been on looking the whole time. I figure if I can save one that is better than none. I also look on craigslist. But some of those people are nuts. They want to get rid of there poor baby ,that they have had for years, because the boy friend does not like it ,or they want to move in with a friend ect, then want to charge $500 because that is what they paid. NOT. I tell them I will pay you $50.00 and the peace of mind, knowing that your baby will be placed in a nice home. They want the money.And I will not go there. Good luck on your your mission as well. Thanks for trying to save these babies in your part of the U.S.
There are so many that are just after the money. I think these are the people who think we are crazy for treating our furbabies like children. I think you wanting to save them is just being a good hearted person. Thank goodness there are so many on this site that is willing to help.

My friend, who has one yorkie and will give another a wonderful home, is looking for a young female. If you see any in your searches that end up being close to Arkansas please let me know. I am hitting the websites that I know of. Also, if anyone knows of rescues in my area please send me the names. She is ready to get one today. She has a male that is 10 months old but he is neutered. But she really wants a female. I am trying to help her find one.

The one I found today was perfect for her. She is really upset about missing the opportunity to get her. So, any info will be appreciated!! Thanks
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!