View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 08:23 AM   #1
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Default Do you love it when they stretch?

Marcel is up on my computer desk (very awkward to type) and he just did his version of stretching. It's so flippin' cute ! He's so little and compact...so his stretches don't actually *go* anywhere, but he really tries so hard. Goes down on his front legs...then stretches upward on front legs and extends one leg backward...jutting out behind him...trying so very hard to work it all out.

When Pfeiffer stretches, she looks like a little frog - bc she *loves* to make frog legs out behind her, and then uses her front legs to crawl/pull forward to stretch. And her back legs just drag relaxingly behind her....

Wylie prefers to stretch like the big dogs. BIG stretches, very extended. Like dog yoga. He loved being 'stretched' by hubby when he was a puppy...hubby would put his hands on Wylie's torso and Wylie would just loooooove the stretch assistance.

Do you love watching them stretch? No matter how many times they do it, it's as cute as the last time.....

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!