View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 09:44 PM   #1
brendarash
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Two Yorkie's in the Camden Delaware SPCA

I happened to be looking on Petfinder , this evening. They had two yorkies listed on the Camden Delaware SPCA. I was affaid of that. They have them listed as part yorkie. I think they both look like yorkies to me. I do a lot of fostering and some rescuing. I was not wanting any more babies because I already have 6 babies. 4 are yorkies. I fostered 7 yorkies and Maltese for Bonnie (Nikis2 ) when she found the large puppy mill in Pocamoke Md. I was wondering if anyone else thinks they look like they are part yorkie or all yorkie. I was thinking about calling them to see if they still have them Tomorrow. I might go and talk to them about me adopting them or fostering them and trying to get them placed in a Good home. I just do not think those places check the people out very good before they are adopted. I dealt with them before, I fostered a few dogs for them before. I just do not know if I would just be better off not looking on those websites, or should I go with my heart. Try getting both the male and the female, get done what needs to be done and find a good home for them. Thanks for any input.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!