View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 01:14 PM   #10
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

60s, shiver! LOL Its in the 20s here!

My boys LOVE our pool! They are in it from early may to late Sept! They are usually the first ones swimming for the season and the last ones at the end of the season! hahaha Its really cute! Our pool is fenced in and the dogs have to get downstairs to get outside, there is literally like 8 barriers they'd have to break through to get to the pool unattended. So far so good. The first thing I did was teach them where the stairs were so they knew when they jumped in, where to go to get out. That worked out well. I got them lifejackets and they wear them in the pool way more often than not. If i'm right there in the pool with them I may not put them on, but 95% of the time they wear them around the pool area. They will jump in and they love to play with the kids and they fall in a lot because they get too close to the edge. So I have to keep a really close eye on them. They really love it though! Here are some pics!
Attached Thumbnails
Bailey obsessed with pool-dex-pool2-july-11-2010.jpg   Bailey obsessed with pool-fletch-pool-july-11-2010.jpg   Bailey obsessed with pool-frog-pool.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!