View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 06:15 PM   #1
breanab
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Angry So, i found a yorkie on the street...

A month or two ago, we found ayorkie crossing the street. He was so scruffy and weak we took him home gave him a bath and fed him. He ate his food like crazy. He clearly has been out on the streets for a while.... My mom has been so iffy about me getting a dog, she doen't like them. She actually let me keep this yorkie though. We took him to the vet, they said he's missing teeth and hes VERY old. (12-15) All he does is sleep and roam around. Also... he pees EVERYWHERE. he has an enlarged prostate because he is not fixed. AND they will not fix him because he's soo old. Also I dont know if hes gotten his shots or anything. This poor dog also is blind in one eye, he has a cataract. I fell in loev with him so fast and my mom and dad are starting to get over him and want him out of the house. I DO NOT want him going to a shelter because i know they will kill him because who is going to take a 15 yr old blind dog. I don't know what to do and he is currently wearing diapers alot. I tried the "sleeping in the cage" thing hoping if he peed on himself in the cage he would know not to do it next time. Nope. He peed in the cage and sleeps in it, and then i have to bathe him everyday. Which, he does not appreciate. He is my baby, bentley his name is,and i want to care for him until his day comes. Any comments on his peeing, ect.?
breanab is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!