Thread: Day 58!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 04:39 AM   #15
sandie
Yorkie Yakker

Embarassed HELP "SOMEONE" GIVING BIRTH SOON...SOME "ODD QUESTIONS" NEED ANSWERED!!

RICKI ISN'T GIVING BIRTH WITH OUR LITTLE GUYS GREAT??

Your little baby is due the 27th and you stated she is hugh..How about that!

Anyway...wanted to check with you and "others" on line...This really isn't a problem just a concern...and...I WOULD LOVE FOR SOMEONE TO "PLEASE" REPLY TO MY QUESTION...

My little girl (7#'s) has had one litter before last fall..this was the first time I had a litter with her..We had a sonogram done on her before the litter was born and she ended up having just what the sonogram showed 4..(3) males and (1) female...Had them all in about 10 minutes...no problems at all not even a mess afterwards...She did great and was an excellent mother to them all...NOW...This is the question(s) I would someone to answer:

(1) For this litter we again did a sonogram...It showed only (2) but the sonogram still looked a little strange so we then did a xray...The xray only showed (1) up in her right rib cage..the vet thought that was strange so we went back into the sonogram room and did it again and it showed (2)...BUT MY LITTLE BITTY IS SO LARGE...Larger quicker than last time...AND...we "do know" exactly when she got pregnant.
I think there is more than two inside....HAS ANYONE EVER HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH AN SONOGRAM OR XRAY???

I do know that the more she would have the smaller they would be at birth and if there is only (2) these little guys could be quite large because they have more room to grow and spread out.
The father is our male Pismo...He is between 8-10#'s...depends what season it is...He was the father of the last (4) pups.

(2) Since I have just started breeding Yorkie's and I read and read and read all about this breed and everything that goes with it there is one thing I have never found anywhere...Just how many pups a female can have..the normal for Yorkies I quess I am saying...Are we talking about 2 to 7 or what??
One time I had Pismo breed with another AKC Yorkie and she had (7) pups!..What a time that person had taking care of (7) pups as a single female retired person...BUT...She loved it...Who wouldn't???

**I am concerned about my little girl and want things to go right for her...I love her and her health is always my concern!
**And by the way if anyone was wondering..My wonderful vet only charged me for the one sonogram and not the second one and not for the xray...How about that! My vet is only concerned about my pets health...AND...She also gave me the "get go" shot to give my little Bitty is she has a hard time delivering the litter...I just love my vet.

PLEASE...PLEASE..PLEASE..."SOMEONE" ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS...I THINK ABOUT THIS EVERYDAY AND MY WONDERFUL VET IS GONE RIGHT NOW.

Sorry for writing so much but when it comes to my little buddies I always get on a little roll....

In conclusion: 1. What about the sonogram/Xray results and has anyone experienced this?
2. How many is normal for our little Yorkies to have??

Little Bit is due between December 28th and Jan 1st...

Thanks to all to can help me now...

Sandie[/QUOTE]
sandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!