View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 07:29 AM   #147
LuvMyYorkieBebe
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaMomma View Post
Theresa Voqui is in San Jose she is advertising on Kijiji using the phone number 408-836-0664 check out this link Teacup Yorkies | Rip-off Report: 618437

I had my first litter of Yorkie pups and was contacted by a lady who bought a puppy from Theresa and was asking for advice want to do about buying a puppy with a grade 4 luxating patella. I googled the phone number she gave me and the rip off report showed up. I started digging futher and found Yorkie Talk with this info about Theresa. I can't believe people rip people off and tell blantent lies. It really pisses me off that people are doing this to sweet Yorkie puppies and they belong in jail!!! She is just changing her number and location and doesnt care at all about the puppies. What can be done to stop these people?
She is not in California anymore. She is in the East coast (Maryland) and sells her puppies there now. She only sells them online. Doesn't meet them in person. She only advertises on puppyfind.com

Her email address is now: yorkiecuties@gmail.com

If you bought a puppy from a breeder in San Jose or in California, it is a different person. It is not the same breeder.
LuvMyYorkieBebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!