View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 10:33 AM   #1
BellaMoon
Senior Yorkie Talker

Embarassed Bella sick, but might be my fault! please respon

Bella and I headed up to my boyfriends parents house for three days for Christmas... I left her food (Royal Canine for Yorkies) on the counter and forgot it. We went to the pet shop near their house on XMAS eve but didn't have Royal Canine so I had to settle on buying other dog food. I had no choice because it was Christmas and everything was closed. Anyways last night she threw up alot of food 3 times, It looked like it didn't digest. And at first I thought ok well its the food change but something else happened too. She has been drinking a lot and peeing a lot, usually her pee is more yellow... it is clear now. SHe has also had accidents in the bed too. After doing some research I found that some of these things could be due to kidney disease or diabetes. I am hoping that its just the food change but would love to have some feedback.

Also today she ate her normal food because we are back home, I put just a little Royal Canine (6 little pebbles) and rice and she gobbled it right up. She hasn't thrown it up but she hasn't gone number 2 either so I am hoping the food change is the only thing thats going wrong.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!