View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 06:55 AM   #12
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahandMo View Post
I'm terribly sorry those threads upset you. Why would I consider it.. well it is a wish of someone very special. Who would you suggest be able to purchase one of these babies? There are tinies. Fact. There are people that buy them. Fact. If no one buys them, where o where should they go?
You tell me. Lets again stick with facts. They are bred. They need a home. This woman will give them a wonderful home. I've got a few grand to get a puppy for her. The want for one that day came from her husband purchasing one that was supposed to be delivered Christmas eve. This ended up being a scam and no puppy. The reason for YT open forum is because there are reputable breeders that do have tiny yorkies that are born. Fact. That need good homes. Four private messages can attest to that. Not that I would post theirs just because of bored people like you that must insert their opinions for lack of anything better to do.
Also since when does a breeder know everything? Never. It is a continual ongoing process. You can never know all there is to know Again thank you for your OPINION.
Yes, tinies are born. However, if a breeder is reputable, they do not breed intentially for tines but they do happen. However, they place said tinies in homes they know are qualified to see to the needs of these wee ones. They do not sell them, capitilize on their diminutive size. There is no shorage for such homes, so not to worry of them not finding a home.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!