View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 04:43 AM   #2
Sweet Apple
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulinanguyen2 View Post
Hello!

So I have had snickers on raw before..(natures variety) he was eating it but he is SUCH a picky eater, and sometimes would NOT eat it! But I have decided to try again.. because his skin allergies are not getting better!!! I am feeding (orijen regional reds and ziwi peak) they're both grain free!!!! So..I have decided to try and switch to raw again since its a lot better for their health! Before when i was switching him over..i would mix it with "canned" but.. i'm not sure if thats the right thing to do..since you are not supposed to mix with kibble..because they both digest differently and could make them sick. (snickers would throw up sometimes when i was feeding him raw) since he is SUCH A PICKY eater.. i am wondering what would be a good thing to mix it with? i could mix it with ziwi peak couldnt i? since its dehydrated? anyone know?
I actually spoke w/someone from Primal Raw Food (in customer service) and they said it is, perfectly, o.k. to mix kibble w/raw...Yes, they will be digested, at different times, but it's not a problem...I can't tell you what's right for your pup, but I switched my guys from kibble to raw, w/o mixing...One day I was feeding kibble (to my picky eater, Apple) and the next day, raw...Now she's not a picky eater anymore!!! Buzz and Cha Cha both switched to raw w/o any problems...Once in a while, one of mine will throw up, but I think it's because they gag on a twig, or piece of grass, or something, and it causes them to throw up...I've got three, on raw, and none have allergies, or any issues...Do what your gut feeling tells you to do w/your baby...You know him better, than any of us...All the best w/the raw...We love it!
Sweet Apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!