View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 01:48 PM   #1
Pam 19
Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 036 MERRY CHRISTMAS - We're new here

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! I'm kinda new to forums so please be patient with me. The love of my life is an 11 week old Yorkie named Teppi. She weighs 2.4 lbs. I got her when she was 8 weeks old weighing 2 lbs. at the time. Her parents are small so I think she is probably going to stay pretty small herself. She is adorable! But aren't they all? She is the most precious baby I have ever held in my arms, except my daughter but she's 19 now. So her being a teenager & teenager ways holding her is not an option anymore. lol Even though I would love to still be able to hold her. Her name is Jessica & she gives me a fit sometime. She has a good heart though. That counts for something though, don't you think? We get along really well 90% of the time so she of course is my first love of my life, but Teppi is running a close race. They're both my girls. I live in South Carolina. I was a nurse for 26 years but am now somewhat disabled due to a really bad car accident back in 1976. I really miss nursing. Taking care of people & animals is my thing. I've been disabled since 6/08. I worked all those years & loved it but health problems from that accident so long ago kind of started taking over & it just bacame too hard to try to work any longer. But I will always be a nurse @ heart. The feeling of helping someone sick & seeing them get better because of what you did is amazing. I have lots of fond & funny memories. I also met 1000's of wonderfull people for the most part. You know there's always at least 1 in the bunch that's not very pleasant. The last place I worked was a clinic (like a Doctor's office) where we saw HIV/AIDES patients for their regular check-ups & did alot of other things that they needed help with reguarding their health, testing, transportation, etc. Out of the 26 years of working in the different areas of nursing I feel like the HIV/AIDES patients were some of the nicest, loving, friendly patients I ever worked with. Alot of days you could tell that all they needed was a hug & it brightened their day. That was because even family members treated them really bad. I gave alot of hugs to my patients. Nothing can ever take the place of a good hug, especially when you're that sick & no one else wants to hug you. I guess that's all there is to say about me but I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions for Teppi in the future. I'll try to get some pictures on here of my little baby soon. I'm lucky because of my disability in one way. Teppi & I get to spend every minute 24/7 together. The only time I don't take her with me is when I have to go to the Doctor or when I have to go somewhere that sells food & I wish I could take her those places. She loves to go visiting other places & people. I hope I haven't bored you all. Teppi & I hope all of you had a wonderfull Christmas & will have a wonderfull, exciting 2011. Teppi & Pam
Pam 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!