View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 02:14 PM   #1
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Smile Teamwork helped saved a puppy from getting hit by car!

I knew there was a reason I had to stay at bf's shop longer than usual this morning. By the time I left, and I was just about to hop on the freeway. I see a shih tzu puppy (maybe full grown was kind of smaller) with a green bandana running from the freeway offramp on the right side cross in front of me and ran past (like he made a left turn from the off ramp). I immediatley did an illegal u turn to follow him, and he was running all across lanes. He was now going north on the street and was crossing all lanes to get to the right side. A man in a pickup drove slowly behind and with the horn blaring and I pulled up behind the dog and blocked traffic. Another girl from the other offramp blocked her side to any other cars coming off the freeway would be blocked. The man in the pickup jumped and called the dog and he ran right up to him! He got him safely in the truck. I don't know if it was his dog or not, but at least he was safe now. Uni was going crazy at this point and I had the window down so it was a crazy few seconds trying to drive to save the dog and to keep Uni from jumping out the window to see the dog.

My heart was racing so fast, i thought for sure I was gonna see that little dog get hit by a car. So glad he is safe.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!