View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 10:45 PM   #1
gcoronado4
Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry Little Leo was attacked! And there was blood...

I don't understand owners of aggressive dogs. My poor innocent Leo was attacked by a Scottish Terrier. Luckily the dog was not able to get a good hold of Leo and he ended up just suffering from a head wound, a few scratches and retaining a horrible memory. It all happened just as we were walking up to the front door of my bf's parents house. Just as the door opened the dog ran out and attacked Leo. It all happened in an instant. I was so mad at the dog's owner. If you have an aggressive dog, do not bring it around other dogs where a situation like this could occur. When i confronted the owner, she was in COMPLETE denial that her dog is aggressive at all. Saying that I was trying to blame her for what happened. Essentially, yes. Yes I was blaming her for not being responsible for her dog and letting a situation like this arise. It is the owners responsibility to train a dog not to be aggressive. What made me really mad was the fact that this is not the first time her dog has ever attacked another dog and drawn blood. Yet she still brings it to a family function where there will be SIX other dogs! I gave her an earful and she did not like what i had to say. I am just thankful that Leo is okay and only suffered minimal injuries. This could have been a much worse situation with dyer consequences. When things like this happen it just makes me rethink how lucky I am to have my little baby in my life brightening up each day.

What a way to get greeted at the door.......That damn dog. (and owner)
gcoronado4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!