View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 06:42 PM   #11
AllDogBoots
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_noonie View Post
I am def violating the CL TOU, haha, but so is everyone else! I feel I'm the lesser of two (or more) evils bc at least I am using my own pics. I only do one or two per day, and true ads of stuff I have in stock. i don't try to top post several times a day. There are others who do and i can't understand how their stuff doesn't get flagged or ghosted. I did do different ads, and I made a new acct. The two ads i posted today are up and fine. I am posting in the correct section in Orange county and in the for sale area.

i asked around in the help forum and those people are no help. You guys think we have trolls here, you should check out CL help forum, OMG those losers really have nothing better to do. So after some very rude answers from them, apparently if you log in/out in different accts it kind of blocks you and that is uncommon. So I said I have one computer in the house, and four adults that all use the same computer. We all have our own accts for email, ebay, banking, etc, so why not CL? Is that uncommon for 4 people under one roof to have 4 differnet CL accts? No answer. Apparently they are all rich and each adult has their own computer, so they never have to log in or out.
Glad I could help
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!