View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 06:18 PM   #6
Furbaby Friend
YT 500 Club Member

Rylie has a few favorites:

1.) She loves her mini balls (at first I bought her the Kong squeaker mini tennis balls, but I only give those to her if I'm around and we're playing together because she likes to chew the fuzz off... I also recently purchased rubber balls that have little bumpies and squeak, she likes those too, but they're a little bigger than the kong ones).

2.) She loves this little soft horse toy my sister got her. It has different textures inside it. For instance it has crinkly legs, but a squeaker middle, and a soft stuffed head. My sister bought it from Target.

3.) She also likes her nylabones. I got her the pack of 3, but only gave her the blue (with the bumpies) and clear one. I don't think the edible ones are a good idea nutritionally, but that's just me. She likes the blue one best.

Nylabone Small Dog Value Pack at PETCO

I bought her a no stuffing raccoon toy from the store and a bunch of toys from mimimomo's site toplinepet.com (including the Hide-A-Squirrel that I'm banking that she will LOVE) for Christmas. I will let you know how she likes those if you would like.
Furbaby Friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!