View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 05:28 PM   #8
yorkieusa
Crazy about Kacee!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleabner View Post
We have both disaplined so I do not really think it is a scared thing I think he understands my hubby is alfa and he is just being submissive. especially since he is the only one he does it to. Where do you get the belly band? maybe we will try that! I have done a lot of research but nothing is helping so I am at my witts end with this. I am not giving up! I will keep working with him and hopefully he will get better.
A fellow yt member sells belly bands. Everyone has been very pleased with her merchandise, too. This is a link to her site:

Washable Belly Bands by T. Bumpkins & Co. and Doggie Pee Pads

You can put panty liners inside them.

I wish you luck in your pursuit. Please don't give up on him. Do lots of research on "submissive urination". There is lots of help out there. There are also other threads on this site. You can use the search in the blue bar above to look for information. Has he been neutered? That is something that you should have done, even though it won't help with this problem. It will help to keep him from marking - most of the time it does, anyway. If there is anything else you have questions about or need any help with, please do not hesitate to ask. Feel free to post any other questions, send a p.m. to me, or post something on my page. There is lots of help here and I just don't want you guys to give up.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!