View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 05:24 PM   #163
JeanieK
Donating YT 12K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furbaby Friend View Post
Okay... I apologized to the OP in a PM because I didn't want to make yet another post that bumped this thread, but obviously I've resurrected it now and it isn't going to just go away.

I'm sorry for bringing back a super old thread (I didn't realize it was super old at the time). It is just the outright disrespect really, really bothered me when I was reading through this thread and I couldn't keep my big mouth shut. I also felt like the analogy about vets is one that should be brought up any time the "breeders don't have a degree so they are obviously wrong and stupid" argument is brought up.

I didn't realize there was so much drama going on here at YT either as I've been MIA for a bit (I just read the compassion thread and also the thread where that one stemmed from, etc.) I feel like such a trouble making jerk now it isn't even funny.

So to all, sorry for beating a dead horse... Bringing up this thread was not my brightest moment and a bad idea. It was a mistake and I do apologize.
;-) Don't beat yourself up either. It's ok we've all done dumb things. Well I know I have, there may be some people who haven't.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!