Thread: Holiday Hazard
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 01:31 PM   #12
Opimama
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by boopster View Post

Good thing I don't have kids. I would be one of THOSE parents.
I was one of those parents...they are all grown, but they would probably say I still am, oh well. And yes I am one of those crazy Yorkie moms too! My husband asked me the other day when did I go from Pediatrician to Veterinarian? hehehe..I can laugh now..I didn't when he first said it.
I do the Christmas Eve thing at our home every year and I hadn't even thought of all you mentioned as far as Opi goes..I'm so glad you did though, but now I am having visions of anything but sugarplums dancing in my head! agh! This is Opi's first Christmas with us and while everything, tree, chocolate, ornaments, presents etc have been thought of and are out of her reach or whatever, I hadn't thought about all the people in the house and myself being busy hostessing to keep an eye on things. Oh my..we all know to look out for her as to not step on her, not to keep food on side tables. I'm not sure I will be able to crate her out of the way for the night. (breathe deep, mare...breathe deep) I hadn't even thought that she's not going to be fond of a houseful of people. Poor puppy. So I'm off to the store tonight to find me a sack to carry her in that night!! wait til the hubby hears that one! hahahaha
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!