View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 11:20 AM   #11
momofreese
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default overweight reese

I do have many photos.. in fact I have more around my home than even my three daughters. They often complain to me, after counting all of my frames, as to why I have so many more of Reese. I did try to post her photo by my name, but I had problems. The browsers did come up but it said that there was an error. Then I read about the size of the photo and needing to change the digital photo size... now it was getting too involved for me. I thought I would let my 13 year old do it for me.

She does not photograph chubby at all. She actually appears to be much smaller in all ways, in her photos. So when I do figure out how to post them, please do not think that I am pushing for her to be an anorexic. Trust me she is far from it. She is probably over 10 lbs, now, plus her coat is fuller now. But you really do feel her weight. She also has a smaller head than most, LOL I am making her sound abnormal, so she appears to give a very small impression until people see her entire body.

We are all obsessed with her, she is totally spoiled and loved but I am extremely concerned for her health. As for the second pet, we have been looking for one, another yorkie or maltese, but I have those mommy blues, that I am going to take her out of the limelight by adding another. I know that this will not be the case, since even with my human daughters, they got over it. Although, my older daughter, soon to be 21, often does say she should have been the only child.. of course there would then be more of everything for "her". She will appreciate her sisters when she gets older, more and more, as Reese would appreciate a furbaby sibling.
momofreese is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!