View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 10:12 PM   #3
angeleyes
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeleyes View Post
Belle is looking for a little sister to share our home. Since she lost her big brother she is very lonely and wants to play with someone besides her mommy. We live in Minnesota and have a really nice home where there is plenty of room to play. We live in an active 55 community and don't have a fenced in yard so we can't get a rescue puppy. You have to own your home and have the fenced yard. I guess a mommy and daddy who love you more tan anything doesn't count anymore.

Belle says her mommy is a stay at home mommy who spends lots of time grooming me and dressing me all cute, not sure why as I can get a bow out in less than 2 minutes. Mommy plays ball with me and cuddles me and I take care of her when her RA hurts. We go for car rides and I have enough room in my car seat for a sister. We get to go to Petco and pick out toys and treats. We have a huge back yard and I help mommy with the pretty flowers and bark at squirrels, I don't chase them cause they are bigger than me. We go for long walks and visit the neighbors. Then it's fun time and daddy is home Yeah! Daddy laughs when I do zoomies and he likes to play ball and let me climb all over him. I really get tired for bed by then. I would sure like to have a little sister to share all my toys with. Mommy can't afford lots of money but mommy says we just want a pet (what ever that is?) not one to show. If anyone has a sister for me please send mommy a pm and let us know. Mommy would be happy and wouldn't cry any more cause my brother is gone and she worrys about me being lonely.
I forgot to add that we would also consider a male puppy. Don't know why I had female only in my head, guess because both my babies have been girls. Especially after reading how much everyone loves their little boys and how cuddly they are I would love that. Belle was suppose to be my cuddly feminine girl and she is such a tomboy. She cuddles when it's her idea, especially after her bath to keep warm. Maybe I should give her a bath everyday
angeleyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!