View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 11:46 AM   #35
love1yorkie
BANNED!

Animal Smiley 049 And Another thing........

Our kennel absorbed and rescued the largest ever Animal cruelty/animal hoarding case ever in Palo Alto this year..google it. We rescued 50 dogs and cats and re-homed every one of them at our own cost. Palo Alto reached out to us (because an officer met us at an event and I am the only USDA kennel certified to testify in abuse cases about the space requirement for animals) Every animal was to be Euthanize d and our family went above and beyond the call to PAY for the care and boarding of the animals until we could get them well. So MAY 27th we leased another private kennel and transported 27 Yorkie/maybe yorkie mixxes and 23 persian cats riddled with mange and ringworm. We spent $14,780.00 of our own money treating bad teeth, bleeding mouths, open sores and two pregnant yorkies(guess where Louie came from) My beautiful 19 yr.old daughter Alex slept overnight the first two weeks at the kennel with two of my other nieces and my sister's Stephanie and Golda watching over these babies with the help of Turlock veterinary and Sonora veterinary (who donated discounted vet care )(GOD BLESS them) My beautiful daughter gave herself blood poisoning accidentally because she must have inhaled some of the ringworm while trying to shave and dip 50 animals with volunteers. She was sick for 2 weeks from giving 24 hr care to these poor babies that had never been out of a cage. back to LOUIE~ he was the only survivor in one of the litters born to the rescue dog. When the "FEELING Guilty quoted the dog had no records ..she is sadly mistaken or just heard something she wanted too(again the martyr)because there has never been a more miracle puppy born into a better situation. Louie had more documentation than any dog I know........I just said quote -unquote that he did not have "papers" meaning AKC and that I cannot certify his long term health because he is a rescue puppy. Which is true. All the rescues now have been spayed and neutered and re-homed at a great loss but huge satisfaction to all the people involved. We held a massive rescue event and many people were on the list were surprised to get stacks of vet records with every dog. I personally help Louie back and molly coddled him because he was so small and special. It would have been a feeding frenzy and no adult yorkies would have gotten adopted if Louie had been at the adoption event. So, when I saw the sweet couple a week or two later in OCTOBER(that makes Louis about 11 weeks old) I thought to myself... this looks like a very nice home for hhim. They were not even looking for a dog but looked very well to do. I jokingly approached them and they did not even seem serious. Gosh, was i more wrong. They came back too late because Louie was gone to one of my older customers who was standing close by when I showed him to the couple. As soon as they left Marge jumped on me (as i knew most people would) and begged for him. Honestly, I have thousands into these dogs that I will never re-coup but I also threw in about a hundred dollars worth of Innova food and some very expensive clothing and a carrier...I feel very proud of our serious commitment to our animals but to call me a pet store when I'm not is ridiculous and rude and just Sinister. ya know, sometimes when i work at my sisters flower nursery i take a playpen of puppies to her store...does that make her a pet store? Sometimes when I work at my dad's Ford tractor repair shop, I take the playpen of puppies and let customers pet them and hand out card too...does that make it a pet shop? hm maybe. I've never bought, sold or shipped a dog in my life. But it is my recipe how I show and exhibit and socialize my dogs and I am a tax paying citizen and I take better care of my animals and they live better than 99% of the humans walking this earth. I get to show my little dogs in a boutique that sits right next to Versace and Ann Taylor because I am the BEST at what I do...so stuff that in your pipe and smoke it . To everyone else, C'mon down and meet my family and some of the very prettiest nice pups in the bay. They are my pride and joy and I do everything I do in the light of DAY...nothing SHADY. But buyer beware..I'm one tough cookie and these are my babies. ...the writer is just mad that when they came back and said 'we'll take it , " it was tooooo late. ha ha too bad , so sad..I'm glad. See what kind of whiners they turned out to be and all the hub bub they tried to cause . I rescued 50 animals this year and if you google my name .. this is the crap that comes up. BTW...I did it for the love of the dogs not zealous people like you.
love1yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!