View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 05:55 PM   #3
Yorkieville200
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilPuppyLove View Post
So.... I am sure this is a pretty "duh" thing, but I had put a deposit down on a puppy, and was supposed to be picking him up wednesday. He is about 7 months old, so he is plenty old enough to leave. She says he is only about 2.5 pounds so she asked if I could fly out and pick him up as she was not comfortable shipping him. Which I agreed to, with no hesitation. Well, today I emailed and told her my flight information, which I just spent friggin $800 on a plane ticket, only to get an email back stating that she has returned my deposit (thru paypal) and that she has another buyer picking him up tonight. Do I have any recourse? I mean, its probably the best thing, since she is proving that the almighty dollar ranks higher to her than the pups well being (she said the lady buying him is buying one of her other pups as well.) but still. I am angry..... Any advise??
I'm going to assume that your ticket is non-refundable?

Did she send you a contract to sign? If not, then I think you would need to show the e-mails exchanged, to an attorney and get legal advice.

I'm so sorry this happened to you. But, llike you said, it is probably for the best, since she cares more about $$$.

I hope you can get your $800.00 back.

That's a lot of money to lose.

Sheila
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!