View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 04:26 PM   #35
Jennxling
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetells View Post
Its not a pet store. I think it is their families dog boutiqu, they own several and they sell dog clothes. Collier has a breeder /broker/business permit from the city to sell and exibit. I saw everything. she posts it . they do rescue events a couple times ayear but it is hard to get one unless you go to the ranch and get a first pic like I did. I am very happy with these folks. They have tons of certificates from rescue organizations for their donations. Do any of you breeders donate to rescues or the humane society? ARE ANY OF YOU paying taxes or have business lic? Curious,

I have spoken to the owner of Happy-Go-Lucky boutique store in Valley Fair mall before when I was shopping there. She is NOT the same person who sells the puppy in the store. I have seen them both, they are different people! If I remembered correctly, the owner was an Asian lady and the seller was a Caucasian lady. However, next time I see her, I will ask her about it. I know the lady owns several westies, which is why the logo for the store is a westie (Happy Go Lucky Dog Boutique).
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!