View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 03:36 PM   #34
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetells View Post
Its not a pet store. I think it is their families dog boutiqu, they own several and they sell dog clothes. Collier has a breeder /broker/business permit from the city to sell and exibit. I saw everything. she posts it . they do rescue events a couple times ayear but it is hard to get one unless you go to the ranch and get a first pic like I did. I am very happy with these folks. They have tons of certificates from rescue organizations for their donations. Do any of you breeders donate to rescues or the humane society? ARE ANY OF YOU paying taxes or have business lic? Curious,

Actually I do pay taxes, and I do have a business license. And just in case you didn't know, since you stated on your blog that this breeder is on the USDA list, that pretty much seals the deal as they are a puppymill. Brokers are even worse than millers, and I see you have stated they are both! You are really doing a disservice to these people. Or perhaps to yourself? I can't imagine why someone would back up these people so much, unless you are them, or are affiliated with them.

Personally, as a person who works with rescue, I can tell you this breeder is nothing CLOSE to a rescue. More and more greeders trying to hide who they really are by saying they are rescuers. And btw, you don't get "certificates" for donating to legitimate rescue organizations. You get a receipt to write off on your taxes.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!