View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 03:06 PM   #33
jencar98
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetells View Post
Its not a pet store. I think it is their families dog boutiqu, they own several and they sell dog clothes. Collier has a breeder /broker/business permit from the city to sell and exibit. I saw everything. she posts it . they do rescue events a couple times ayear but it is hard to get one unless you go to the ranch and get a first pic like I did. I am very happy with these folks. They have tons of certificates from rescue organizations for their donations. Do any of you breeders donate to rescues or the humane society? ARE ANY OF YOU paying taxes or have business lic? Curious,
Wow...so, she exploits dogs from every angle...from breeding, and brokering to clothing the pups! Think of the money she makes

Btw.....in no way is she "rescuing" pups when she is "selling" them at her (or anyone's) pet store. I really wish you would quit using the term "rescue" when referring to this greeder.

By posting you may think you're doing her a favor but in actuality you're only keeping this thread alive and allowing many others to learn the truth. And, the truth, I don't think is favorable for your "friend".
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!