View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 01:14 PM   #31
timetells
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencar98 View Post
timetells......I'm curious....so you've got two puppies from this Collier Ranch? http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/gen...le-guilty.html

I was a little confused by your earlier post and now this one. So, did you buy a puppy, an adult, both? You bought a puppy from them at a pet store "adoption" I have never heard of a pet store having an "adoption day" for breeders, normally I hear of pet stores allowing rescues to hold adoption events but never knew of them to allow breeders to do that.
Its not a pet store. I think it is their families dog boutiqu, they own several and they sell dog clothes. Collier has a breeder /broker/business permit from the city to sell and exibit. I saw everything. she posts it . they do rescue events a couple times ayear but it is hard to get one unless you go to the ranch and get a first pic like I did. I am very happy with these folks. They have tons of certificates from rescue organizations for their donations. Do any of you breeders donate to rescues or the humane society? ARE ANY OF YOU paying taxes or have business lic? Curious,
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!