View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 12:32 PM   #11
teffiemoore
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandysbabies View Post
All four of mine got sick and we are thinking it is the Blue Buffalo. It has to be with all of them getting sick. I put them on chicken and rice to try to get their stomachs settled and the diarrahea stopped and its been a week and everyone is still not back to par. I had them on Innova but its closer for us to go to Petsmart than Cannine Commissary and they just don't carry any holistic foods to chose from. And oh the gas on their little tummies. It would gag you to the point of throwing up. ugh!!!! Poor babies. I think they are getting spoiled to the chicken breast and brown rice. Thats all they want now. Hope your baby gets better fast. Its so hard when they are sick. Went today and bought Innovia and threw out probably 75.00 worth of Blue Buffalo.
It is hard when they are all sick...I think I was doing 3 loads of laundry for a week when all three of ours were sick. Spent many "all nighters" mopping and wiping butts..I thought those days were over with all my kiddos grown. I can say I won't ever be switching foods again. I gave the Blue Buffalo to my son for his two labs and they did fine, but they are 50 lbs and are on the run outdoors at all times...
teffiemoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!