View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 05:37 AM   #14
flyorkies
Senior Yorkie Talker

I agree that some people out there are just heartless. There are alot of scams out there and even more so now with the holidays. My friend that just had puppies gets phone calls all the time for puppies.Not to be mean but people call her and make up these stories about how much they are in need of a puppy. I dont want to offend anyone I have a disabled child my self and my friend has a more severe handicap child. These people call her and say that they are handicap and should donate a puppy to them. I thought it was a freak thing maybe he felt someone owed him a puppy but then she got this phone call 8 more times from different people. Thenthey want sympathy and act like you are a horrible person for not giving them a pup since they are handicap. she has no sympathy cause her son is severe,but why call someone and make them feel horrible so you can gain? there are alot of scams whether your looking or selling. people lie and dont think of the feeeling that are being hurt in the process. If you want a yorkie you can adopt one from a rescue much cheaper then from someone online. as your looking just save a little more money maybe you can get closer to your goal of having a pup. it was hard for me to trying to get my first yorkie. see the more research you do the better you will be later. if i was able to research pedigrees before i bought my male yorkie i would have known that his breeder was inbreeding. no my baby is perfectly fine so far and she bred father to daughter wich i was told was ok but i still felt scammed she should have told me when i put a deposit down on him. I ordered his pedigree and i was heartbroken when i read it. i felt like i was scammed into buying a puppy from someone that didnt care about her dogs at all with the inbreeding. Boy did she put up a front. i was nieve and believed she was a good breeder but to my surprise she has a new add in the paper every couple months selling pups. im in the procees of reporting her for puppy milling. when i called her she i guess has more female yorkies now so shes breeding my boys father to all these females and then keeping a female from a litter and breeding it back to her father my babys dad. for what reason i dont know but its wrong! so be very carefull save your money and resaerch or adopt from a rescue if money is tight. Atleast you will know what your getting and you will be 100% happy for the next 15 to 20 years with a health yorkie.GOOD LUCK IN YOUR SEARCH!
flyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!