Thread: eyes not open
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 05:19 AM   #15
JUDY's2yorkies
YT Addict

Embarassed update

I guess I am a real worry wart, both eyes are open,he acts just like a normal puppy,he is doing just fine,mom is taking more intrest,she has always feed and cleaned the bottom, but now is trying to play with him also, daddy dog is now allowed to look at him in the same room, before her attitude was get outa here,he wasn't even allowed in the hall to the bedroom, now its all changed, my what 48 hours can do,lol, but the big lesson learned was that just because I have bread other dogs, and my intentions were to wait untill they were 2 years old, I am going to get the male fixed,the more I learn the more I really don't know,but then again is that not life in general...as much as we love our male, he has 2 flaws, his coat is not as long as I want, and his ears are a hair to long,so we will fix and love..I guess what I am trying to say is why allow a dog to breed if you are taking a chance that you might get a couple that are not akc standard,if I descide to breed for sure, I will buy a perfect male...I am not into it for money,but cant seem to allow myself to bring into the world puppies that dont quite meet the standard, if I had been able to keep them apart,it would have been better,but such is life,sence I don't know how this baby will turn out,I am not going to regester him with akc....but he will make a wonderful pet
JUDY's2yorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!